Congo says number of confirmed Ebola cases rises to 710 - Reuters
Congo says number of confirmed Ebola cases rises to 710 Reuters
Coverage by Political Leaning
See how different sides of the spectrum reported this story
Key People
Tags
All Coverage
<a href="https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMivgFBVV95cUxONW5CcGlMLTJIa0lZMGtNVUtXd3FiQmppdUI2bFhldlhXY3FxOEV3Z21yTDZBN0pCTWRaZlhxUHhTQWZ4SURQUm04aEo5QWN5Rml2cFVCdmV2eWFfcVRZZTAxNEZPcmgzaDVuR1BqVVgycElyenJaS1FqblUwaDNucmJGMzdncnZsM2tWeUZzRU5kd1FQcG5XZFFjVjgyZU1oc0dONi1Gd3JDZEVmekg2TTNCOTlWeFVrc2JBeVh3?oc=5" target="_blank">Congo says number of confirmed Ebola cases rises to 710</a> <font color="#6f6f6f">Reuters</font>
The Democratic Republic of Congo reports 710 confirmed Ebola cases and 149 deaths, with 21 new cases identified within the last 24 hours.
The Democratic Republic of the Congo reports 710 confirmed Ebola cases and 149 deaths amid a rapidly expanding outbreak.
The Ministry of Health in the Democratic Republic of Congo announced that the number of confirmed Ebola cases has risen to 710, with 139 deaths recorded.
The Congolese Ministry of Health reports that confirmed Ebola cases in Congo have increased to 782, with 181 deaths. The outbreak is caused by the rare Bundibugyo virus, which has no approved vaccine or treatment.
As of June 14, 2026, the confirmed number of Ebola cases in the eastern region of the Democratic Republic of Congo has climbed to 782, with ... . The outbreak is caused by the rare ... making response efforts more difficult due to the lack of approved vaccines or treatments.
El brote de ébola en República Democrática del Congo suma 710 casos confirmados, con 149 fallecimientos, en medio de una emergencia sanitaria que involucra una variante sin vacuna disponible.
The Ministry of Health in the Democratic Republic of Congo announced Saturday that the number of confirmed Ebola cases in the country has risen to 710, while 139 deaths have been recorded.
The number of confirmed Ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo has increased to 710, including 149 deaths, with 21 new cases in the previous 24 hours.
The number of confirmed Ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) has risen to 710, including 149 deaths, the country's health ministry said Saturday, while dismissing social media rumors that a nationwide lockdown had been imposed in response to the outbreak.
Similar Stories
Related coverage based on topic and tags
Ebola cases in Congo exceed 5,000, government data shows - Reuters
Ebola cases in Congo exceed 5,000, government data shows Reuters
August 19, 2026 at 04:38 AMEbola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo becomes deadliest in country's history - Reuters
Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo becomes deadliest in country's history Reuters
August 16, 2026 at 10:40 PMWHO says Congo Ebola outbreak can still be brought under control within three months - Reuters
WHO says Congo Ebola outbreak can still be brought under control within three months Reuters
August 18, 2026 at 11:42 AMMultistate salmonella infections climb to 431, US CDC says - Reuters
Multistate salmonella infections climb to 431, US CDC says Reuters
August 19, 2026 at 09:46 PMEbola outbreak on track to be deadliest ever, WHO chief says
The outbreak, declared on 15 May, has caused more than 2,000 deaths, with thousands more reported cases.
August 13, 2026 at 01:31 AMUS CDC records more than 2,500 measles cases so far in 2026 - Reuters
US CDC records more than 2,500 measles cases so far in 2026 Reuters
August 14, 2026 at 02:56 PM